UPSC Recruitment: The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruitment agency for the recruitment of all the Group ‘A’ officers under the Government of India. it has Released notification for the Recruitment of 73 foremen (Aeronautical) & Deputy Director of Employment Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 02-03-2023.
UPSC Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Foreman (Aeronautical), Deputy Director of Employment|
|Number of Vacancies||73|
|Starting Date of the Application||11-02-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||02-03-2023|
|Job Location||All India|
UPSC Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Foreman Computer (IT)||2|
|Deputy Director of Employment||12|
|Assistant Controller of Mines||47|
UPSC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed a Degree, Post Graduation Diploma/ Degree, or Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Minimum Age Limitation: 30 Years.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 40 Years.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- As Per UPSC Norms
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online/ Cash
- Recruitment Test, Interview
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ upsc.gov.in
- And check for the UPSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Foreman (Aeronautical), Deputy Director of Employment Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (02-Mar-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Full form of UPSC?
A. Union Public Service Commission is the Full form of UPSC.
Q. What is the Official Website of UPSC?
A. upsc.gov.in is the Official website of UPSC.