UIDAI Recruitment: Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identity number that can be obtained voluntarily by the citizens of India and resident foreign nationals who have spent over 182 days in twelve months immediately preceding the date of application for enrolment, based on their biometric and demographic data. It has Released a notification for the Recruitment of Various Assistant Director General Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Offline For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 15-May-2023.
UIDAI Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director General|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Starting Date of the Application||29-03-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||15-05-2023|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
UIDAI Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, Master’s Degree in Computer Application from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 56 Years.
- As Per UIDAI Norms.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for the UIDAI Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ uidai.gov.in
- And check for the UIDAI Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Assistant Director General Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (15-May-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
- The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of UIDAI?
A. uidai.gov.in is the Official Website of UIDAI.
Q. What is the Full form of UIDAI?
A. Unique Identification Authority of India is the Full form of UIDAI.