UIDAI Recruitment: The data is collected by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), a statutory authority established in January 2009 by the Government of India. It has Released notification for the Recruitment of 4 Section Officer & Assistant Section Officer Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Offline For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 23-Mar-2023.
UIDAI Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Name of the Post||Section Officer, Assistant Section Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||4|
|Starting Date of the Application||06-02-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||23-03-2023|
|Job Location||Bangalore – Karnataka, Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
UIDAI Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Section Officer||2|
UIDAI Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- As per UIDAI official notification.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 56 Years.
- As Per Norms.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for the UIDAI Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ uidai.gov.in
- And check for the UIDAI Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Section Officer, and Assistant Section Officer Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (23-Mar-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
- The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to To The Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 3’d Floor, South Wing, Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 560001.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of UIDAI?
A. uidai.gov.in is the Official Website of UIDAI.
Q. What is the Full form of UIDAI?
A. Unique Identification Authority of India is a full form of UIDAI.