UCIL Recruitment: Uranium Corporation of India (UCIL) is a public sector undertaking (PSU), under the Department of Atomic Energy for uranium mining and processing. it has released a Notification for the Recruitment of 11 Foreman Posts. Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Apply For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application.
Official Notification Released on 05-12-2022, Aspirants can Attend the Interview on 16-01-2023. From this Article, candidates will get all the necessary information about this Recruitment Such as Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Salary, Selection Process, Application Process, and many more. all the Applicants are Requested to Read the Full Article For Detailed Information.
UCIL Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Foreman|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Notification Release Date||05-12-2022|
|Date of the Interview||16-01-2023|
|Job Location||East Singhbhum – Jharkhand|
UCIL Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should know the Eligibility Criteria of Recruitment before Applying for the Recruitment such as Educational Qualification and Age Limitation.
- candidates should have completed a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any of the recognized boards or universities.
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years.
UCIL Recruitment: Salary
- Selected candidates Will get Rs. 46,020/- Salary Per Month.
UCIL Recruitment: Application Fees
- No Application Fees are Required For this Recruitment.
UCIL Recruitment: Selection Process
- Candidates will be Selected on the Basis of the Walkin Interview.
How to Apply For UCIL Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ ucil.gov.in
- And check for the UCIL Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Foreman .
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with the required documents on 16-Jan-2023 at below-mentioned address.
Q. What is the Last date of the Application?
A. The Last date of the Application is 16-01-2023.
Q. What is the Application Mode of this Recruitment?
A. Candidates can Apply by Walk-in-Interview for this Recruitment.