TMC Recruitment: The Tata Memorial Hospital is situated in Parel, Mumbai, India. Also popularly known as TMH. It is a specialist cancer treatment and research center, closely associated with the Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research, and Education in Cancer (ACTREC). it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of Various Medical Officers Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply by walkin for this recruitment before the Last date of the Application 04-Apr-2023.
TMC Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Starting Date of the Application||15-03-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||04-04-2023|
TMC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidates should have completed MBBS/B.A.M.S/ B.H.M.S from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- As Per Norms
- Rs. 50,000 – 55,000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
- Walk in Interview
How to Apply for the TMC Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ tmc.gov.in
- And check for the TMC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Medical Officer.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with required documents on 04-Apr-2023 at below-mentioned address.
- Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with required documents(as mentioned in official notification) at the below address Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Mullanpur (Mohali), Medicity (New Chandigarh), Punjab.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of TMC?
A. tmc.gov.in is the Official Website of TMC.
Q. What is the Last date of the Application?
A. 04-04-2023 is the Last date of the Application.