TIFR Recruitment: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) is a publicly deemed research university in Mumbai, India, dedicated to basic research in mathematics and the sciences. It is a Deemed University that works under the auspices of the Government of India’s Department of Atomic Energy. TIFR has Released a Notification For the Recruitment of 02 Project Laboratory Assistants Posts. Aspirants Who are Eligible FOr this Recruitment can Apply before the Last date of the Application as the Application Process has Already Started on 09-12-2022.
TIFR Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)|
|Name of the Post||Project Laboratory Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
|Starting Date of the Application||09-12-2022.|
|Last Date of the Application||24-Dec-2022|
|Application Mode||Online or Offline|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
TIFR Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- As per the TIFR official notification.
- As Per Norms.
- Selected candidates will get Rs. 35,900/- Per Month.
- No Application Fees are Required.
TIFR Recruitment: Selection Process
How to Apply for TIFR Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ tifr.res.in
- And check for the TIFR Recruitment Notification
- Download the application form
- Check the last date before starting the application Process.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee if Required
- Send the required documents
- The application form and supporting documents should be sent to the Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1, Homi Babha Road, Navi Nagar, Coloba, Mumbai 400005.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. How can we Apply for TIFR Recruitment?
A. Candidates can apply Online for TIFE Recruitment.
Q. What is the Official Website of TIFR?
A. tifr.res.in is the Official Website.