SSC Recruitment: Staff Selection Commission is an organization under the Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and in subordinate offices. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 11409 Multi Tasking Staff & Havaldar Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online for this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 17-Feb-2023.
SSC Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Post||Multi Tasking Staff, Havaldar|
|Number of Vacancies||11409|
|Starting Date of the Application||18-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||17-02-2023|
|Job Location||All India|
SSC Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff||10880|
SSC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed 10th, Diploma, Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Minimum Age Limitation: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 27 Years.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- PwBD (UR) Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- As Per Norms.
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen & Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online or Challan.
- Computer Based Examination
- Skill Test
- Typing Test
- Documents Verification
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ ssc.nic.in
- And check for the SSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Multi Tasking Staff, Havaldar Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (17-Feb-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of SSC?
A. ssc.nic.in is the Official website of SSC.
Q. What is the Application Mode of this recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply online For this Recruitment.