Spices Board Recruitment: The Spices Board is an Indian government regulatory and export promotion agency for Indian spices, led by a Chairman with the rank of Joint Secretary to the Government of India. it has Released a Notification of the Recruitment of 20 Research Trainees Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply For this Recruitment.
The Application Process has already started on 23-11-2022, Aspirants can Apply before the last date of the Application 07-12-2022. From this Article, candidates will get all the necessary information about this Recruitment Such as Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Salary, Selection Process, Application Process, and many more. all the Applicants are Requested to Read the Full Article For Detailed Information.
Spices Board Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Spices Board of India (Spices Board)|
|Name of the Post||Research Trainees|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Starting Date of the Application||23-11-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||07-12-2022|
|Job Location||Idukki – Kerala, Sakleshpur – Karnataka, Gangtok – Sikkim|
Spices Board Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Candidates Who Want to Apply for this Recruitment Should be Aware of the Vacancy Details of this Recruitment. From the below table, Candidates will know the All Vacancy Details.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Research Trainee (Idukki)||13|
|Research Trainee (Sakleshpur)||3|
|Research Trainee (Gangtok)||4|
Spices Board Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should know the Eligibility Criteria of Recruitment before Applying for the Recruitment such as Educational Qualification and Age Limitation.
- Candidate should have completed M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years.
Spices Board Recruitment: Salary
- Selected candidates will get Rs. 21,000/- Salary Per Month.
Spices Board Recruitment: Application Fees
- No Application Fees are Required For this Recruitment.
Spices Board Recruitment: Selection Process
- Candidates will be Selected on the Basis of a Walk-In Written Test/ Interview.
How to apply For Spices Board Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ indianspices.com
- And check for the Spices Board Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Research Trainees.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with the required documents on 07-Dec-2022 at below-mentioned address.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Last date of the application?
A. The Last date of the Application is 07-12-2022.
Q. How can we apply For this recruitment?
A. Candidates Can apply y the Walkin Interview For this Recruitment.