SEBI Recruitment 2020
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Invites Application for the Post Of Executive Director (General), Apply Before Last Date 17-07-2020.
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory regulatory body established by an Act of Parliament, to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of and to regulate the securities market. SEBI invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Executive Director on contract/ deputation basis.
- Executive Director (General)
- MBA/MMS with specialization in Finance / CA / CS/CFA / CWA / LLB / Post Graduation in Economics, Finance or any other discipline which in the opinion of the Board is useful, from a recognized University / Institution with minimum of 20 years of post-qualification experience in dealing with problems relating to securities market or special knowledge / experience of law, Investigation, Finance, Economics, Accountancy, Administration or any other discipline considered useful to the Board.
- Not less than 40 years and not more than 55 years as on June 30, 2020.
Pay and Allowances:
- Scale of Pay: As admissible to an Executive Director, SEBI. The present applicable SEBI scale of pay for Executive Director is Rs. 120500-3500(2)-127500 (3 years).
- The monthly gross emoluments at the beginning of the scale work out to Rs. 2,78,781/- (with Board provided accommodation) or Rs. 3,53,781/- (without accommodation).
- Benefits: Other benefits includes Leave Fare Concession, Medical Benefits, Accident Insurance, Residential Office Allowance, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Children Education allowance, Vehicle Maintenance (including Driver’s Salary), Entertainment Allowance, etc.
- For More Detail Please Read Official Advertisement
- Mode of Selection will be Interview. The Board reserves the right to modify the selection procedure, if deemed fit.
How To Apply:
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms may apply giving their bio data strictly in the format given below. Those who have applied earlier can apply afresh.
- Applications along with supporting documents should be sent by ordinary post in a cover superscribing the post applied for ‘SEBI – application for the post of Executive Director (General) to the following address:
- Address: The Chief General Manager (HRD), Securities and Exchange Board of India, Plot No.C4-A, “G” Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051
- Scanned Applications along with supporting documents should additionally be sent through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by July 17, 2020. Candidates are also required to apply on-line through the link (https://www.sebi.gov.in/sebiweb/other/OtherAction.dodoCareerFormEd2020=yes)
- Last Date: 17-07-2020