SAIL Recruitment: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is a central public sector undertaking based in New Delhi, India. It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 120 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For this recruitment before the Last date of the Application 19-Feb-2023.
SAIL Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Steel Authority of India (SAIL)|
|Name of the Post||Graduate & Technician Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||120|
|Starting Date of the Application||19-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||19-02-2023|
|Job Location||Bhilai – Chhattisgarh|
SAIL Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
SAIL Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidates should have completed a Diploma, BE/ B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As Per Norms.
- As Per Norms.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ sail.co.in
- And check for the SAIL Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Graduate & Technician Apprentice Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (19-Feb-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Application Mode of SAIL Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply Online For this recruitment.
Q. What is the Official website of SAIL?
A. sail.co.in is the Official website of SAIL.