SAI Recruitment: The Sports Authority of India (SAI) is the apex national sports body of India, established in 1982 by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of the Government of India for the development of sports in India. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 02 Junior Consultants Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply before the Last date of Application 18-01-2023.
SAI Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Sports Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||Junior Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
|Starting Date of the Application||04-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||18-01-2023|
|Job Location||Aurangabad – Maharashtra|
SAI Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Consultant (Performance and Monitoring)||1|
|Junior Consultant (Infra)||1|
SAI Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed CA, ICWA, LLB, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, MBBS, PGDM, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 40 years.
- Rs. 80,250 – 1,00,000/- Per Month.
- No Application fees are Required.
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- And check for the Sports Authority of India Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Junior Consultant Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (18-Jan-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Full form of SAI?
A. Sports Authority of India is the full form of SAI.
Q. How can we apply For this Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment.