RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
Railway Recruitment Cell – Eastern Railway Invites Application For the Act Apprentice Post, Apply before Last Date 09-07-2020.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Railway Recruitment Cell – Eastern Railway. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total Post: 2792
- Act Apprentice
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. However, for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Painter (General)
The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification.
- 15 To 24 Years.
- Application fees (non-refundable) is Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred) only. No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates).
- Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
- For More Detail Please Read Official Advertisement.
How To Apply:
- The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of official website of RRC/ER (www.rrcer.com). They must go through the detailed instructions before filling up the online applications. All relevant items must be carefully filled up by the candidate himself. The particulars like the Name, Date of Birth, Father’s name, etc. must be identical with the same what have been recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-03-2020 (Reopened from 25-06-2020)
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 05-04-2020 (Extended to 09-07-2020)