RMRCNE Recruitment: Regional Medical Research Centre, NE region(RMRC, The International Centre of Excellence) is one of the six regional centers of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and is located in Dibrugarh city at Lahowal. it has Released notification for the Recruitment of 04 Project Technical Officer (Social Worker) Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online Or Offline For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 03-Feb-2023.
RMRCNE Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Regional Medical Research Centre NE Region (RMRCNE)|
|Name of the Post||Project Technical Officer (Social Worker)|
|Number of Vacancies||4|
|Starting Date of the Application||13-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||03-02-2023|
|Application Mode||Online or Offline|
|Job Location||Dibrugarh – Assam|
RMRCNE Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Project Technical Officer (Social Worker)||1|
|Project Research Associate III||2|
|Project Assistant (Research Assistant||1|
RMRCNE Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed Graduation, MSW, Master’s Degree, Ph.D. from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Minimum Age Limitation: 30 Years.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 40 Years.
- Rs. 31,000 – 54,000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fees are Required.
How to Apply for RMRCNE Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ rmrcne.org.in
- And check for the RMRCNE Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Project Technical Officer (Social Worker) Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with the required documents with self-attested, before the last date (03-Feb-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to ICMR/ICMR- RMRC, NE Region, Dibrugarh, Assam.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Full form of RMRCNE?
A. Regional Medical Research Centre NE Region is the Full form of RMRCNE.
Q. What is the Official Website of RMRCNE?
A. rmrcne.org.in is the Full form of RMRCNE.