RGIPT Recruitment: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), in Jais, Amethi (formerly in Raebareli), Uttar Pradesh, India, is a training and education institute focusing on STEM and petroleum industry. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of Various Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts. All eligible Aspirants Can Apply Offline For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 24-01-2023.
RGIPT Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Starting Date of the Application||03-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||24-01-2023|
|Job Location||Amethi – Uttar Pradesh|
RGIPT Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 28 Years.
- Rs.31000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fees are Required
How to Apply for the RGIPT Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ rgipt.ac.in
- And check for the RGIPT Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (24-Jan-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
Q. What is the Application Mode of this Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can apply Offline For this Recruitment.
Q. What is the Official Website of RGIPT?
A. rgipt.ac.in is the Official Website of RGIPT.