PGCIL Recruitment 2020
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL) Invites Application For The Post Of General Manager (Law), Apply Before 06-08-2020.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total post: 01
- General Manager (Law)
- Full time Three years LLB or Five years integrated law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
- Post Graduate qualification in Law with specialization in Commercial/ Corporate Law/ Labour/ Taxation Law will be an added advantage.
- Should be working in Government Institutions, PSUs and Autonomous bodies.
- Should have twenty-two years post qualification experience in Executive/ Gazetted officer cadre of organization/ or as practicing lawyer in which at least five (5) years in the following pay scale or equivalent level or higher level in Government Institutions, PSUs and
- Autonomous bodies: IDA : Rs. 43200-66000 (pre-revised)/ Rs. 100000-260000 (Revised)
- For More Detail Please Read Official Advertisement.
- 52 years as on 06.08.2020 (Candidates should have been born on or after 07.08.1968)
- E8 Grade – Rs.1,20,000 – 2,80,000 /-
- The selection process shall consist of Scrutiny of Applications and Personal interview of shortlisted candidates. Applications of candidates shall be scrutinized based on the Job Specification given and the details of experience to be given by candidates.
- “The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria and/ or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.” The decision of POWERGRID regarding scrutiny of application and shortlisting shall be final and binding.
- Shortlisted Candidates will have to qualify in the Interview to be adjudged suitable for empanelment for Appointment. The qualifying marks in interview shall be 40 %.
- Candidates shall have the option for appearing the Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
How To Apply:
- Interested eligible candidates should apply ONLINE only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- Online Application window shall be open from 07.07.2020 to 06.08.2020. Candidates have to register themselves online at CAREER> JOB OPPORTUNITIES>OPENINGS section of POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com.
- Starting Date: 07-07-2020
- Last Date: 06-08-2020