PGCIL Recruitment 2020
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL) Invites Application for the post of Company Secretary as Assistant Officer Trainee. Apply Before 06-08-2020.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total Post: 02
- Company Secretary as Assistant Officer Trainee
- Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Only those candidates who possess the above qualification as on last date of application are eligible.
- 28 years as on 06.08.2020 (Candidates should have been born on or after 07.08.1992)
- For More Detail Please Read Official Advertisement.
- If you are not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted), you are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
- The selection process will comprise of Written Test (CBT), followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the candidates who qualify in Written Test and are shortlisted category wise for the GD and Interview.
- Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their login at the POWERGRID Online Application System. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
How To Apply:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website
- Starting Date of Online Application: 07-07-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-08-2020
- Cutoff date for eligibility criteria: 06.08.2020
- Date of Written Test: Shall be communicated later