Oil India Recruitment: Oil India Limited (OIL) is a central public sector undertaking owned by the Government of India’s Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. Its operations are overseen by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, which has its headquarters in Duliajan, Assam. The Navratna central public sector undertaking has offices in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Guwahati, and Jodhpur. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 9 Contractual Geologist Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply by Attending the Walkin Interview on 09-01-2023.
Oil India Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Oil India Limited (Oil India)|
|Name of the Post||Contractual Geologist|
|Number of Vacancies||9|
|Notification Release Date||19-12-2022|
|Date of the Interview||09-01-2023|
|Application Mode||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
Oil India Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|Contractual Drilling Engineer||2|
|Contractual Civil Engineer||2|
|Contractual Stores Officer||1|
Oil India Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have a degree, BE/B. Tech, postgraduate degree, or MBA from a recognized board or university.
- Minimum Age Limitation: 24 Years
- Maximum Age Limitation: 40 Years
- Rs. 50,000 – 60,000/- Per Month.
Oil India Recruitment: Application Fees
- No Application Fee.
Oil India Recruitment: Selection Process
How can We apply For Oil India Recruitment?
- To begin, go to the official website at oil-india.com.
- Additionally, look for the Oil India Recruitment or Careers to which you intend to apply.
- There you will find the most recent Contractual Geologist job posting.
- Examine the Recruitment instructions carefully.
- Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- Then, on January 9, 2023, come to the below-mentioned address for a walk-in interview with the required documents.
- On 09-Jan-2023, interested and eligible candidates should report to the Bay Exploration Project, IDCO Towers, 3rd Floor, Janapath, Bhubaneswar-751022, Odisha, India, along with the required documents (as specified in the official notification).
Q. What is the Application Mode of Oil India Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply by the Walkin Interview For India Oil Recruitment.
Q. What is the Official website of Oil India?
A. oil-india.com is the Official Website of Oil India.