Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020
Oil India Limited Invites Application For the Post Of chemist & Project Assistant OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude Oil, Natural Gas and Manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam.
- Chemist on contract for Drilling Operations in Rajasthan Fields – 03
- Project Assistant on Contract (Renewable Energy) for Rajasthan Fields -01
- M.Sc. (Chemistry)/BE or B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) from a recognized institute and approved by AICTE /UGC.
- Minimum five (05) years of postqualification experience in drilling wells
- Salary: Rs.50,000/-
- Minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenures up to a maximum period of two years
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute and approved by AICTE /UGC
- At least 03(three) Years of working experience in an allied field (RenewableWind/Solar Energy) with any Govt./Public /Private sector organization of repute..
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute. and approved by AICTE /UGC
- At least 05 (five) Years of working experience in an allied field (Renewable Wind/Solar Energy) with any Govt./Public/Private Sector organization of repute
- Salary: Rs.45,000/-
- Upper age limit as on the date of walk in interview for the above posts is 65 years.
- Selection will be based on personal interaction by a Selection Committee.
- Interview Date:
- 20/07/2020 (Chemist)
- 21/07/2020 (Project Assistant)
- Reporting time: 08.30 am to 10.00 am