NIMHANS Recruitment: The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences is a medical institution in Bangalore, India. NIMHANS is the apex center for mental health and neuroscience education in the country. It is an Institute of National Importance that operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 8 SRF, District Coordinators Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can apply Online (By Email) For this Recruitment Before the Last date of the Application 19-01-2023.
NIMHANS Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS)|
|Name of the Post||SRF, District Coordinator|
|Number of Vacancies||8|
|Starting Date of the Application||05-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||19-01-2023|
|Job Location||Bangalore – Karnataka|
NIMHANS Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Research Fellow||2|
|Multi Tasking Staff||1|
NIMHANS Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed a 10th, Degree, MBBS, or Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 45 Years.
- Rs.20000-60000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for NIMHANS Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ nimhans.ac.in
- And check for the NIMHANS Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open SRF, District Coordinator Jobs notification, and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and Send the application form to email@example.com, on or before the last date (19-Jan-2023).
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Full form of NIMHANS?
A. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences is the Full form of NIMHANS.
Q. What is the Official Website of NIMHANS?
A. nimhans.ac.in is the Full form of NIMHANS.