NHSRC Recruitment: National Health Systems Resource Centre has Released a notification for the Recruitment of Senior Consultant (Legal) Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For Various Vacancies.
NHSRC Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Consultant (Legal)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Starting Date of the Application||22-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||10-01-2023|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
NHSRC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should have completed Degrees from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 55 Years.
- Rs. 90,000 – 1,50,000/- Per Month
- Aspirants should have completed a Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
How to Apply For NHSRC Recruitment?
- To begin, go to the official website at nhsrcindia.org.
- Also, look for the NHSRC Recruitment or Careers to which you intend to apply.
- Check your eligibility by opening the Senior Consultant (Legal) Jobs notification.
- Double-check the deadline.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable).
Q. What is the Full Form of NHSRC?
A. National Health Systems Resource Centre is the Full Form of NHSRC.
Q. What is the Official Website of NHSRC?
A. nhsrcindia.org is the Official Website of NHSRC.