NHM Bhandara Recruitment: The National Health Mission (NHM) was launched by the government of India in 2005 subsuming the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. it has Released a Notification for the Recruitment of 14 Medical Officer Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply By walkin for this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 06-Apr-2023.
NHM Bhandara Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission Bhandara (NHM Bhandara)|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Starting Date of the Application||28-03-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||06-04-2023|
|Job Location||Bhandara – Maharashtra|
NHM Bhandara Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidates should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- As Per Norms
- Rs. 60,000/- Per Month.
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs.150/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
How to Apply for the NHM Bhandara Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ bhandara.gov.in
- And check for the NHM Bhandara Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Medical Officer.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with required documents on 06-Apr-2023 at below-mentioned address.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of NHM Bhandara?
A. bhandara.gov.in is the Official Website of NHM Bhandara.
Q. What is the Full form of NHM?
A. National Health Mission is the Full form of NHM.