NDDB Recruitment 2020
National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Invites Application for the post of Officer on Special Duty (ICT) – Solution Architect, Apply Before Last Date.
- Officer on Special Duty (ICT) – Solution Architect
- NDDB are looking for an experienced professional to study the current software application and to recommend necessary actions for reengineering/revamping the application as long term solution.
- Information and Communication Technology
- Officer-on-Special Duty
- The Solution Architect will be responsible for study and the current software application with technology, analyse and provide ways to improve with detailed specification of proposed solution.
- B.E./M.E. (IT/Computers) or B.Tech./M.Tech (IT/Computers) or MSc (Computer Science) or MCA or equivalent with minimum 10 years of working experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Study the existing IT applications & Infrastructure.
- Assessing the system architecture and recommended solution.
- Creating an architecture implementation plan and developing a risk assessment on related applications.
- Planning & Designing of information technology infrastructure solutions to meet client’s business and technical requirements following standard processes and architecture methodologies.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods.
- Managing processes like requirements gathering, project intakes and prioritization.
- Delivers the end to end solution design including costing and migration and ensures the IT Architecture solution responds to the business requirements of the customers in the most cost-effective and innovative manner.
- Preparing proposals, bill of material for proposed solution and assisting in pricing
- Documentation of architecture design to various levels of detail using the prescribed templates and standards
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Conducting post-execution reviews of installed applications to ensure effectiveness
- Picking the proper technology stack, frameworks, and platforms for a project
- Creating prototypes and relevant technical documentation
- Responsible for design of technical solutions and ensuring solutions provided meet customer requirements with the objective of ensuring design and delivery of complex solutions as per customer requirements
Other Essential attributes and skills:
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions
- Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX) and databases (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL)
- Experience in leading data centre or cloud migration projects, specifically including migration of Enterprise applications and business critical
- Breadth of experience across the Enterprise IT in multiple of the following areas: Infrastructure architecture; Database architecture; IP Networking; IT Security; Data Centre Operations; Software design or development
- Breadth of expertise in private and public Cloud Computing, technologies and architectural best practices.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc.
- Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools
- Relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies
- Data movement and transformation technologies
- Visualization tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
- Knowledge of Data and Analytics landscape – tools in Data Management, Analytics and Visualization
- Ability to understand Customer requirements and clearly articulate technical options to Bid/ Solution team
- Understanding of IT infrastructure Services / Outsourcing
- Working experience on data warehousing Projects
- Should be self-motivated and self-driven
- This position is on fixed term for a period of 1 year with CTC upto Rs. 24,00,000/-.
- Number of position: 1 (One).
- Last date for receiving the applications is 24 July 2020.
Keywords: Architect, Solution Architect, Dairy, SQLDBA, NDDB, DBA, SQL Server, Database Administrator