NDDB Recruitment 2020
National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Applications are invited for the post of Managing Director at its Head Quarters at Anand, Gujarat.
The Managing Director would be required to work closely with various State Cooperative Dairy Federations and Unions, Producer owned institutions and the Central Government and State Governments.
- Managing Director
- A degree in Agriculture/Veterinary Science/Engineering or Post Graduate in Basic Sciences/ Humanities/ Economics/ Management/Commerce etc.
- with at least 25 years of work experience, including experience of working in dairy co-operatives/producer owned institutions. The candidate should be a senior management professional who has experience in conceptualizing, implementing and monitoring Animal Husbandry, Agriculture and Dairy/ Rural Development programmes and/ or working closely with Cooperatives/Producers’ Institutions and/or various Government Departments/PSUs. Candidates interested to come on deputation may apply as per rules applicable to them.
Key roles and Responsibility:
- The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that the various technical and administrative groups in NDDB achieve their respective goals. The incumbent will also play an important role in the implementation of flagship programmes of NDDB which encompasses increasing milk productivity, enhancing the coverage of milk producers through producer centric institutional structures and capacity building. This includes the roll out and implementation of the various Government Schemes.
- Candidate should be below 55 years of age (as on 31st July 2020). For deserving candidates, age relaxation of upto 2 years shall be considered.
- The basic salary of the Managing Director, NDDB would be fixed appropriately in the pay scale – Rs.2,05,400/- to Rs.2,24,400/- per month, with allowances and other benefits as applicable. The incumbent who is coming on deputation will have choice to opt for his existing salary plus deputation allowance, as per rules.
- Interested candidates should forward their application along with their updated bio-data by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to The General Manager (HRD), Post Box 40, National Dairy Development Board, Anand – 388 001,Gujarat, clearly mentioning the post applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for receiving the applications is 31 July 2020.