NCERT Recruitment: The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organization of the Government of India Its headquarters are located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi. It has Released a notification For the Recruitment of 9 Consultants & Office Assistant Posts. All eligible aspirants can apply For this Recruitment before 20-12-2022.
NCERT Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Name of the Post||Consultant, Office Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||9|
|Notification Release Date||08-12-2022|
|Date of the Interview||20-12-2022|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
NCERT Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
NCERT Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should have completed Graduation, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 65 Years.
- Rs. 25,000 – 45,000/- Per Month.
- No Application fees are Required.
NCERT Recruitment: Selection Process
- Walk in Interview
How to Apply For NCERT Recruitment?
- To begin, go to the official website at ncert.nic.in.
- Also, look for the NCERT Recruitment or Careers to which you intend to apply.
- There you will find the most recent job postings for Consultant, Office Assistants.
- Examine the Recruitment instructions carefully.
- Fill out the application form
- Then, on 20-Dec-2022, bring the required documents to the walk-in interview at the address listed below.
- Consultant (Academic) (Academic) Room, Department of Teacher Education, 3rdFloor, NCERT, Zakir Hussain Khand
- Officer Assistant Post: CIET Building NCERT, Room No. 209, 2nd Floor
Q. What is the Full form of NCERT?
A. National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is the Full name of the NCERT.
Q. What is the Official Website of NCERT?
A. ncert.nic.in is the Official Website of NCERT.