NCCS Recruitment: The National Centre for Cell Science is a National Level, Biotechnology, Tissue Engineering, and Tissue Banking research center located on the campus of the University of Pune in Pune, India. it has Released a notification for the recruitment of 21 Scientist G, Scientist Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Before the last date of the Application 30-Jan-2023.
NCCS Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Centre For Cell Science (NCCS)|
|Name of the Post||Scientist G, Scientist E|
|Number of Vacancies||21|
|Starting Date of the Application||31-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||30-01-2023|
|Job Location||Pune – Maharashtra|
NCCS Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Scientist ‘D’ Medical post||1|
NCCS Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed MVSc, M. Pharm, MBBS, M. Tech, MD, M.Sc, Ph.D. from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- As Per the Norms.
- As Per Norms
- General Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- OBC, Women Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST, PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
How to Apply for NCCS Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ nccs.res.in
- And check for the NCCS Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Scientist G, Scientist E Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable).
Q. What is the Full form of NCCS?
A. National Centre For Cell Science Is the Full form of the NCCS.
Q. How can we Apply for this Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply online for this recruitment.