NCCBM Recruitment: National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCB), then Cement Research Institute of India (CRI) was founded on 24th December 1962 with the objective to promote research and scientific work connected with cement and building materials trade and industry. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 21 Deputy Manage & Manager Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Offline for this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application.
NCCBM Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Council For Cement And Building Materials (NCCBM)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Manager, Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||21|
|Starting Date of the Application||25-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||28-02-2023|
|Job Location||Ballabhgarh – Haryana|
NCCBM Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NCCBM Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 50 Years.
- As Per Norms
- No Application Fee.
- Written Test
How to Apply for the NCCBM Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ ncbindia.com
- And check for the NCCBM Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Deputy Manage, Manager Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (28-Feb-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of NCCBM?
A. ncbindia.com is the Official Website of NCCBM.
Q. What is the Full form of NCCBM?
A. National Council For Cement And Building Materials is the Full form of NCCBM.