National Programme for Control of Blindness and Visual Impairment (NPCB&VI) Recruitment 2020
National Programme for Control of Blindness and Visual Impairment (NPCB&VI) Invites Application for the post of Eye Surgeon, Apply Before Last Date 24-06-2020.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in National Programme for Control of Blindness and Visual Impairment (NPCB&VI). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total Post: 01
- Eye Surgeon
- M.S/M.D. in Ophthalmology (MCI Recognized) with at least 1 year of experience after PF Degree has been obtained. Or
- DNB Ophthalmology with 2 years of post graduate experience. (DNB is equivalent to MS Ophthalmology and not working with Government on regular / full time basis. Or
- DOMS in Ophthalmology with 5 years of post PF Experience (to be equivalent to a Specialist as UPSC laid down criteria of extra 3 years experience) and not working with government on regular / full time basis.
- Not More then 45 years.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement.
- Walk-in-Interview: 24-06-2020