MMRC Recruitment: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Maha Metro) is a 50:50 joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Maharashtra based in Nagpur, India. it has released a Notification For the Recruitment of 18 General Manager & Jr. Engineer Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates Can apply Online For this recruitment before the Last date of the Application.
The Application Process has already started on 05-12-2022, Aspirants can Apply before the last date of the Application 18-01-2023. From this Article, candidates will get all the necessary information about this Recruitment Such as Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Salary, Selection Process, Application Process, and many more. all the Applicants are Requested to Read the Full Article For Detailed Information.
MMRC Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (MMRC)|
|Name of the Post||General Manager, Jr. Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
|Starting Date of the Application||05-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||18-01-2023|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
MMRC Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Candidates Who Want to Apply for this Recruitment Should be Aware of the Vacancy Details of this Recruitment. From the below table, Candidates will know the All Vacancy Details.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|General Manager (Accounts)||1|
|Dy. General Manager (Signal & Telecom)||1|
|Dy. General Manager (Material Management)||1|
|Asst. General Manager (RS)||1|
|Asst. General Manager (TP)||3|
|Dy. Town Planner||2|
|Dy. Engineer (PST||2|
|Dy. Engineer (Signal & Telecom)||1|
|Dy. Engineer (E&M||2|
|Assistant Manager (Material|
|Jr. Engineer- II (Depot, M&P||1|
|Jr. Engineer- II (Rolling Stock)||2|
MMRC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should know the Eligibility Criteria of Recruitment before Applying for the Recruitment such as Educational Qualification and Age Limitation.
- candidate should have completed a Diploma, BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical, Architecture Engineering, MBA, Graduation, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 55 years.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST, PWD (Unreserved), Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 8 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 10 Years
MMRC Recruitment: Salary
- Selected candidates will get Rs. 35,280 – 2,20,000/- Salary Per Month.
MMRC Recruitment: Application fees
- No Application Fees are Required For this Recruitment.
MMRC Recruitment: Selection Process
- Candidates Will be Selected on the basis of the Interview Process.
How to Apply For MMRC Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ mmrcl.com
- And check for the MMRC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open General Manager, Jr. Engineer Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Last date of the Application?
A. The Last date of the Application is 18-01-2023.
Q. What is the application Mode of this Recruitment?
A. candidates Can Apply Online For this recruitment.