Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020
Lok Sabha Invites Application for the 47 Translator Post. Applications are invited (through e-mail only) from eligible Indian citizens for filling up of the following vacancies for the post of Translator [Level 8 (Rs. 47600 – 151100) in the Pay Matrix] in Lok Sabha Secretariat on Direct Recruitment basis.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Lok Sabha. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Advt. No. 1/2020
Total Post: 47
- Master’s Degree in Hindi from a recognised University with English as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in English from a recognised University with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject from a recognised University with Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi medium* from a recognised University and English as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with English medium* from a recognised University and Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level. AND
- Diploma/Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from any University/ Institute recognised by the Government OR 02 years experience of Translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/State Government offices or State Legislature Secretariats or Central/State Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies/Supreme Court of India/High Courts.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT: 27 years (29 years for the candidates having the prescribed translation work experience of 02 years).
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam & Main Examination.
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates have to apply for the above post strictly in the format prescribed in this Advertisement, either in English or in Hindi. The candidates may take a print out of the same. The candidates are advised to carefully fill up the various columns in the application form. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria. After filling up the application form, the candidates are advised to scan the application form along with the requisite documents required and e-mail the same on the E-mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org. The admission of candidates at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Last Date: 27-07-2020