KHPT Recruitment 2020
Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) has Invites Application for the post of Project Manager At Delhi And Bangalore. KHPT is a not for profit entity that spearheads focused initiatives to improve the health and wellbeing of communities in India. In 2003, KHPT was founded with a single mission to reduce the prevalence of HIV in Karnataka’s high priority pockets. The initiative’s success made it a scalable model at national and global levels and KHPT became a learning site for innovative approaches. The unique DNA of our programs is a combination of evidence generation, grassroots community connect and government relationship. With these strengths, we learned and reflected on our decade long experience leading us to look beyond HIV to four other thematic areas. KHPT currently works on TB, HIV-AIDS, MNCH, Adolescent Health and Comprehensive Primary Health Care.
KHPT in collaboration with Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) has agreed to implement the project titled “Addressing vit. A and D deficiencies through quality assured fortified edible oil in 9 states/UT of India” to curb and tackle the endemic and widespread micronutrient deficiency in priority states in India. KHPT invites applications from committed, compassionate and competent persons for the position(s) mentioned below.
Total Post: 02
Qualification, Experience And Desirable Skills:
• A person with post-graduation in any relevant field or Management degree is desirable.
• Minimum of4 to 5 years of progressively responsible professional experience in project and field implementation.
• Knowledge of MNCH, Nutrition, Food Technology and Food fortification is desirable.
• Ability to guide and mentor team members and provide regular support through field visits, training and during the monthly review and planning meetings.
• Understanding of program planning, review and strategy development is essential.
• Excellent understanding of local context, practices and ability to liaise with state governments.
• Willingness, flexible and ability to work in a challenging environment. Hands-on
experience in documentation.
• Ability to anticipate the challenges/issues and initiate appropriate actions.
• Excellent spoken and written skills in English and ability to understand and working knowledge of other languages is desirable.
Roles And Responsibility:
• To develop key state government partnerships and facilitate key stakeholder alignment
• To develop contacts and liaise with State Governments/Policymakers.
• Liasioning with Government Departments/Policymakers;
• Visiting the industry ensuring – installation of requisite equipment;
• Resourcing/Organizing the supply of premix and ensuring linkages of premix suppliers to industry partners
• Liasioning with the laboratories and organizing samples for evaluation;
• Developing the implementation/meeting reports;
• Ensuring adherence to deadlines;
• Presenting the project documents;
• Monitoring the project progress;
• Compiling summary documents, project status, evaluation report, performance report about the contracted policy;
• Developing and maintaining the detailed schedule including the project phases, travel program, material management/procurement, installation, test and system acceptance;
• Organizing/coordinating meetings among the stakeholders including travel arrangements etc
• To ensure quality assurance and quality control of fortified wheat flour by picking up samples and getting them tested from a NABL accredited laboratory at a regular frequency.
Reporting: Project Manager will report to Team Leader – Food Fortification, KHPT, Bangalore
Salary: The salary for the above position is as per market standards and negotiable which will be fixed based on qualification, relevant experience, and interview performance.
We will be following a systematic selection process to fill this position based on experience, competency, suitability, aptitude to work with our health programmes and in-depth knowledge of thematic areas we work. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Above position demand excellent communication interpersonal /computer skills and involves travel. Preferences will be given to candidates who have work experience in the relevant field and local candidates with required experience and skillsets.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates please apply using the prescribed KHPT Application Format with a covering letter and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates can download the format by clicking on ‘Application Format’ or visit our website to download the format.
The application should reach on or before 04th August 2020