ISRO Recruitment: The Indian Space Research Organization, headquartered in Bangalore, is India’s national space agency. It is run by the Department of Space (DOS), which is directly overseen by India’s Prime Minister. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 68 Scientist/Engineer Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can Apply Online For this Recruitment Before the Last date of the Application.
The Application Process has already started on 29-11-2022, Aspirants can Apply before the last date of the Application 19-12-2022. From this Article, candidates will get all the necessary information about this Recruitment Such as Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Salary, Selection Process, Application Process, and many more. all the Applicants are Requested to Read the Full Article For Detailed Information.
ISRO Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|Name of the Post||Scientist/Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||68|
|Starting Date of the Application||29-11-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||19-12-2022|
|Job Location||Tirupati – Andhra Pradesh, Ahmedabad – Gujarat, Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala, Hyderabad – Telangana, Hassan, Bengaluru – Karnataka, Mahendragiri – Odisha|
ISRO Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Candidates Who Want to Apply for this Recruitment Should be Aware of the Vacancy Details of this Recruitment. From the below table, Candidates will know the All Vacancy Details.
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|Scientist/ Engineer ((Electronics)||21|
|Scientist/ Engineer (Mechanical)||33|
|Scientist/ Engineer (Computer Science)||14|
ISRO Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should know the Eligibility Criteria of Recruitment before Applying for the Recruitment such as Educational Qualification and Age Limitation.
Candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or universities.
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years.
ISRO Recruitment: Salary
- Selected candidates will get Rs.56100/- Salary Per Month.
ISRO Recruitment: Application Fees
- All Other Candidates: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/Women/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online/Offline
ISRO Recruitment: Selection Process
- Candidates Will be Selected on the basis of a Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ isro.gov.in
- And check for the ISRO Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Scientist/Engineer Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the last date of the Application?
A. The Last date of the Application is 19-12-2022.
Q. How can we apply For this recruitment?
A. candidates Can apply Online For this Recruitment.