ISRO Recruitment: The Indian Space Research Organisation is the national space agency of India, headquartered in Bengaluru. It operates under the Department of Space (DOS) which is directly overseen by the Prime Minister of India, while the Chairman of ISRO acts as the executive of DOS as well. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 526 Assistant & Junior Personal Assistant Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 16-01-2023.
ISRO Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||526|
|Starting Date of the Application||20-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||16-01-2023|
|Job Location||All India|
ISRO Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Personal Assistant||153|
|Upper Division Clerk||16|
|Junior Personal Assistant (Space)||1|
ISRO Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should have completed a Diploma and Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 28 Years.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- Rs.25500/- Per Month.
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Female/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWBD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Written Test
- Skill Test & Interview
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ isro.gov.in
- And check for the ISRO Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable).
Q. What is the Full form of ISRO?
A. Indian Space Research Organisation is the Full form of ISRO.
Q. How can We Apply for this Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply Online for this Recruitment.