IRMA Recruitment 2020
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in IRMA. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
- Communication and Outreach Consultant
- Research Fellow (RF)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Communication and Outreach Consultant:
- Post Graduate in Journalism and Mass Communication from reputed Universities and Institutions like IIMC and MICA with 2-3 years of relevant work experience. Experience in Rural sector policies and sector organizations will be preferred.
- Research Fellow (RF):
- PhD from reputed Universities/Institutes in areas mentioned in Job Profile
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
- Post Graduate from reputed Universities/Institutes in areas mentioned in Job Profile.
- Candidates should be available to initiate the work at the earliest. VKCoE offers a consolidated remuneration in the range of Rs.40,000/- to Rs.50,000/- per month for Communication and Outreach Consultant, Rs.50,000/- per month for the RF position, and Rs.30,000/- per month for the JRF position.
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website Of IRMA
- Last Date: 30th June 2020