IRMA Recruitment 2020
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Invites Application For the Academic Associate in Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management Area.
Job responsibilities: Academic Associate will work closely with faculty members in the area and assist them in undertaking following activities:
- Assist the faculty in evaluation of Class Participation
- Assist the faculty in searching material for course pack
- Assist the faculty in designing quizzes and examinations
- Assist the faculty in evaluating answer papers and assigning of grading
- Assist the faculty in taking tutorial classes
- Attend the invigilation duties as and when assigned by PRM/FPRM/PRMX office
- Facilitating group assignments to students
- A MBA (HR Specialisation) / MSW (HR specialization) / MA (Psychology – OB Specialization)/Masters in Human Resource Management (MHRM) with a minimum of 55% or equivalent and with two years’ experience either in academics or industry is qualified to apply. Candidates should be fluent in MS office and data analytic applications like SPSS / STATA / R.
- The selected candidate will be given a consolidated salary of Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- Appointments will be made purely on contract basis for a period of two years with a probation period of one year. The contract will be extendable by one year depending upon suitability to both parties.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a personal interview; the interview may also be done from remote measures. Travel fare by AC III tier will be reimbursed for candidates invited to campus for interview. The selected candidate should join at a short notice.
IRMA reserves the right to accept/reject any application. Relaxation in qualification/experience may be considered by IRMA in case of an exceptional candidate.
Interested candidates may apply online by July 15, 2020, at https://www.irma.ac.in/ careers/ careers.php. Please ensure that the application contains a Statement of Interest and detailed Curriculum Vitae.