The Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) is a premier, national-level Institute for Postgraduate, Doctoral, and Mid-career/in-service education, research, and consulting in rural management. Founded in 1979, IRMA’s mission is to promote all-around sustainable rural development through professional management.
Applications are invited for the position of a Research Associate under ICSSR sponsored research project “Supply chain collaboration and role of digital technologies for achieving the sustainability goals in context to net-zero-economy: Study on Indian manufacturing sector”
Job Profile :
- The responsibilities of the Research Associate will include the following:
- Carry out data collection from field and focus group
- Clean data, analyze and present it periodically
- Basic quantitative data analysis and qualitative data analysis
- Write research reports and such other communications as needed from time to time
- Assist in other work related to the project
Essential Qualification :
- Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university/institute with specialization in social sciences or humanities (55% minimum) with NET/SLET/M.PhiI. /PhD.
- Proficiency in handling MS Office and Excel
- Excellent command over oral and written English & Hindi language
- Experience in carrying out qualitative data collection, transcription, and analysis
- Experience in analyzing data using software tools
Remuneration and Tenure :
- The appointment will be made on a contractual basis with a consolidated remuneration of Rs.20,000/- per month based on qualification and experience. This is a contractual position for one year; however, the duration can be extended based on the need of the project.
Application deadline :
- The Director, IRMA reserves the right to make relaxations in the prescribed qualifications/experience if found suitable.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications and experience prescribed will not make a candidate eligible to be called for an interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. No correspondence/interim inquiries/telephone inquiries in the matter will be entertained.
- Interested candidates may apply online at https://www.irma.ac.in/careers/careers.php by May 20, 2022. Please ensure that the application contains a statement of interest and a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Important Link :
Advertisement: Click Here
More Details: Click Here
Important Date :
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-05-2022