IRCTC Recruitment: The Indian Railways, Ministry of Railways, and Government of India jointly own the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC). The Indian Railways, offers ticketing, catering, and tourism services. it has Released a notification For the Recruitment of 2 Joint General Manager/ Deputy General Manager Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online (By Email).
IRCTC Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)|
|Name of the Post||Joint General Manager/ Deputy General Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
|Starting Date of the Application||19-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||20-01-2023|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
IRCTC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have earned a degree in CA or ICWA from one of the reputable boards or universities.
Maximum Age Limitation: 55 Years.
- Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month.
- No Application Fees Required
How to Apply For IRCTC Recruitment?
- Check out the official website at irctc.co.in first.
- Additionally, look out the IRCTC Careers or Recruitment that you intend to apply for.
- Check your eligibility by opening the Joint General Manager/Deputy General Manager Jobs notice.
- verify the closing date.
- Complete the application form.
- Send the application form to email@example.com and pay the application fee (if required) by the deadline (20-Jan-2023).
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Full name of the IRCTC?
A. The Full Name of the IRCTC is Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC).
Q. What is the Official Website of IRCTC?
A. irctc.co.in is the Official Website of IRCTC.