IPPB Recruitment: India Post Payments Bank, abbreviated as IPPB, is a division of India Post which is under the ownership of the Department of Post, a department under the Ministry of Communications of the Government of India. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 41 Junior Associate & Manager Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply before the Last date of the Application 28-Feb-2023.
IPPB Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Associate, Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||41|
|Starting Date of the Application||04-02-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||28-02-2023|
|Job Location||Chennai/Delhi/Mumbai / Anywhere in India|
IPPB Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Associate (IT)||15|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||10|
|Senior Manager (IT)||5|
|Chief Manager (IT)||2|
IPPB Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed Graduate, BCA/MSC from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 55 Years.
- As per Norms
- No Application Fees are Required.
- Group Discussion or Online Test in addition to interview.
How to Apply for the IIPB Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ ippbonline.com
- And check for the IPPB Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Junior Associate, Manager Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and Send the application form to email@example.com, on or before the last date (28-Feb-2023).
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of IIPB?
A. ippbonline.com is the Official Website of IIPB.
Q. What is the Full form of IIPB?
A. India Post Payments Bank is the Full form of IIPB.