Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is a diversified and integrated energy major with presence in oil, gas, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources and empowered with the ‘Maharatna’ status. The organization renders overriding prominence to the energy needs of the country and aspires to be ‘The Energy of India’ and ‘A Globally Admired Company’. IndianOil has been featuring year after year among India’s Best Companies to Work For and has been recognized as Best Employer among NationBuilders. To fuel its future growth, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, seventh Refinery of IndianOil with largest Integrated Petrochemical Plant is looking for result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise to join the team and become the Energy of India.
Post Detail :
Advertisement No. : PR/P/47 (2022-23)
1. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
Post Code : 201
Education Qualification :
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
- 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, online Analyzers condition monitoring, cabling, earthing etc., in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemical/ Fertilizers /Power Plants/ Gas Processing Industry/ large industrial establishments.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General/EWS/ST candidates as on 30-04-2022.
- The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of qualifying nature.
- More Detail Plese Read Official Notification.
- On-Line Application