Indian Navy Recruitment: The Indian Navy is the maritime branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. it has Released notification for the Recruitment of 35 Cadet Entry Scheme. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online for this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 12-Feb-2023.
Indian Navy Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Cadet Entry Scheme|
|Number of Vacancies||35|
|Starting Date of the Application||28-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||12-02-2023|
|Job Location||All India|
Indian Navy Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Branch Name||No of Posts|
|Executive & Technical Branch||30|
Indian Navy Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- As Per Norms.
- As Per Norms.
- No Application Fee.
- Written Test
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
- And check for the Indian Navy Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (12-Feb-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of the Indian Navy?
A. joinindiannavy.gov.in is the Official Website of the Indian Navy.
Q. What is the Application Mode of this Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment