INCOIS Recruitment: Indian National Center for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) is an autonomous organization of the Government of India, under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, located in Pragathi Nagar, Hyderabad. It has Released a Notification for the Recruitment of 10 Scientist F & Scientist D Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 01-May-2023.
INCOIS Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS)|
|Name of the Post||Scientist F, Scientist D|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
|Starting Date of the Application||01-04-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||01-05-2023|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
INCOIS Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Scientific Assistant A||1|
|Junior Hindi Translator||1|
INCOIS Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed Diploma, BCA, B.Sc, Degree, M.F.Sc, M.Sc, MCA, ME/ M. Tech, Masters Degree, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 50 Years.
- Rs. 35,400 – 2,16,600/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
- Written Test, Interview
How to Apply for the INCOIS Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ incois.gov.in
- And check for the INCOIS Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Scientist F, Scientist D Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (01-May-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of INCOIS?
A. incois.gov.in is the Official Website of INCOIS.
Q. What is the Full form of INCOIS?
A. Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services is the Full form of INCOIS.