IIM Ahmedabad Vice President – Centre for Digital Transformation Recruitment 2020
IIM Ahmedabad: Indian Institute Of Management Of Ahmedabad Centre for Digital Transformation (CDT) is looking for a candidate at a Vice President position who can create and manage a digitally-enabled organization, meet the goals and objectives of the centre.
The Centre is creating research and consulting, technology, and marketing functions, intending to become a thought leader in the domain of digital transformation. Housed at the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA), the centre is being created in partnership with the leading technology experts and organizations, across the world. The candidate will be responsible for setting up and running a fast-paced organization.
IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Total Post||Salary|
|Vice President||01||Salary & Allowances: Selected candidate will be offered a fixed-term appointment initially for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended further as per the mutual convenience. Salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidate and will be commensurate with the candidate’s profile and experience.|
Age Limit: Maximum 55 years as on the last date of application.
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Vice President||• Postgraduates, preferably an MBA from a reputed institute with at least 15 years’ experience in the IT industry of which at least five years should have been in a senior position (preferably as CEO or in a related role).
• The candidate should have a good understanding of different organizational functions and their interrelationships. The candidate is expected to have a growth mindset, with
experience in managing teams, analytics, strategic planning, business development, and event management..
• Good decision making and communication skills and the ability to work with different stakeholders are desirable.
• Fundraising or business development experience will be a great value-add as well.
The Vice President – CDT shall report to the Chairperson – Centre for Digital Transformation. Some of the responsibilities of the position include:
1. Designing an organization to meet the research, consulting, engagement, academic, and other goals of the Centre
2. Develop and operationalize, strategies and plans in discussion with the centre chair to meet the centre goals
3. Conceptualize and organize events involving academics, industry, policy personnel, and media
4. Champion and create a productive and caring culture at the organization, with a sharp focus on performance and growth
5. Create status reports for the centre chair and other stakeholders
6. Create internal analytics to assess and manage employee performance, stakeholder (e.g.) partner relations,
7. Engage in fundraising, where required to meet the organizational goals
8. Oversight of executives working in various functions (Marketing, Legal, Finance, IT, amongst others), with a focus on employee motivation and growth 9. Liaison with the administrative departments within the Institute (IIMA) to create the optimal work plans and policies for the centre
Always Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification & Experience.
Selection Process & How To Apply
|Selection Process||Candidates will be selected based on Qualification, Experience OR an interview.|
|How To Apply||Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.|
|Last Date For Online Apply||10-11-2020|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
Other Important Link
|Register For Free Government Job Alert||Register Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Telegram|
|Social Media Group||Facebook / InstaGram / Twitter|