IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment 2020
Indian Institute Of Management Of Ahmedabad Invites Application For the post of Research Associate, Apply Before Last Date 05-07-2020.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Indian Institute Of Management Of Ahmedabad. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
- Research Associate
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad is leading the consortium for developing a P2P energy trading project using blockchain as an underlying technology. The product is in final stages and now needs to be tested for right business models, exploitation and pilots. We are looking to engage a research associate having hands on experience of deploying IT products for Smart Grids. This is a field role and you would be handling deployment, conducting UAT, conducting field testing and troubleshooting activities as a part of POC demonstrations. This is a mission critical role, and requires a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, is a problem solver, and is able to adapt to a dynamic work environment with fast changing product requirements, and consumer priorities. You would be reporting to the PI of the project or any person nominated by him.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support with field activities during POC testing, training, troubleshooting and exception handling of products during deployment. • Perform integration with any third party tools / programs. Work on making necessary changes to the product and deployment environment so as to be able to integrate multiple software and hardware technologies • Create consumer awareness about emerging technologies for demand side energy management such as P2P Energy Trading, Demand Response, Flexibility Aggregation etc. • Gather and evaluate user feedback. Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Must either be a Diploma / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 2-3 years’ experience, or B.Sc in Physics with Electronics and Computer Science exposure of 3-4 years
- Experience in Power Engineering and Electronic prototyping using platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi etc. is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of Smart Grids, Energy Metering infrastructure, and IT technology applications in power sector, with a focus on IoT and software/hardware products for Smart Grids is desirable.
- Hands on knowledge of system administration, networking engineering, hardware management & home automation by using Open source and Cloud applications is expected.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies. Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- This role is based in Delhi and will require that the resource be present at the field test sites in Delhi and conduct POC’s with industries.
- Occasional domestic travel to other regions may be required. Necessary arrangements will be made by the institute when such a need arises.
How To Apply:
- Applications may be sent to email@example.com until July 05, 2020. We would prefer someone who can start immediately.
- July 05, 2020