IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment 2020
- Head, Corporate Relations – PGPX
Qualification, Experience & Skill Requirements:
• Post graduates or Masters in any of these fields (Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, Communication, Education and related fields) with minimum 10 years of post-qualification experience (may be in the areas of recruiter relationship building, placements, networking, corporate communications, marketing etc.), of which about 8 years must be in an overall supervisory position.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a multi-stakeholder environment.
• Willingness to travel
• Passion to take the IIMA PGPX brand to new heights
• Strong corporate network with C-Suite and HR Head executives across industries
• Experience of 10+ years as a senior executive in corporate post management education
• Proactive with go-getter attitude
• Experience in managing recruiter relationships (preferred)
1. Leverage own and institute’s network to build relationships with C-Suite and HR Heads.
2. Increase recruiter pool size by increasing PGPX brand awareness.
3. Improve engagement with alumni and their connection with the institute for better career services for students.
4. Constantly work with IIMA’s Media and Marketing cell to strengthen the brand awareness of the PGPX.
5. Plan for networking events, marketing campaigns and use his/her top-level corporate networks.
6. Establish and anchor the Career Development services for students enrolled in one-year full time program in management for executives.
7. Set up systems to liaison with IIMA alumni for recruitment purposes
Age: Maximum 55 years as on the last date of application.
Salary & Allowances: Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment initially for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. Candidates currently in Level 10 or above as per 7th CPC or having consolidated pay of Rs. 1,50,000/month or more are encouraged to apply. The contract may be extended further as per the mutual convenience.
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website
- Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE latest by July 27, 2020.