IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment 2020
IIM Ahmedabad has Invites Application for the post of Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Executive Education. Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE latest by August 11, 2020.
IIMA invites applications for the position of Chief Operating Officer – Executive Education (COO – EE) from candidates with demonstrated excellence in managing L&D activities with organisations worldwide. The person will lead IIMA’s engagement with working professionals seeking management education through relationships with corporate L&D/HR teams and directly with the professionals by highlighting IIMA’s high-quality executive education programme offerings.
In addition, the candidate will also be responsible for developing alliances with other global business schools for designing co-branded programs. The role also entails working closely with IIMA faculty to build and nurture relationships with clients in different sectors by understanding their learning requirements and facilitate the design and delivery of open enrolment and customised programmes to meet these requirements.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in IIM Ahmedabad. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total Post: 01
Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Executive Education
• Postgraduates, preferably an MBA from a reputed institute with at least 15 years’ experience of which at least five years should have been in a senior position involving designing, developing, and marketing of executive education programs or L&D activities or in related professional services.
• Should be a strategic thinker, relationship marketeer, digital marketing savvy, have an eye for process improvement, able program administrator, keen interest in people development, good at consultative stakeholder engagement, and knowledge of adult learning practices are critical to success in the role.
• Detailed knowledge of L&D requirements of various industries including a good understanding of key management topics and disciplines (e.g., strategy, leadership, finance, accounting, marketing, OB/HRM, operations/logistics, digital, ethics, and corporate social responsibility) is desirable.
• Experience with integrated marketing techniques and tools and in applying innovative promotional vehicles to engage media and untapped markets is desirable.
• Outstanding abilities to lead teams, interface with faculty, and high energy, enthusiasm and creativity are desirable.
• Outstanding abilities to develop and sustain close relationships with senior executives and decision-makers and work with them in a mutually beneficial manner.
The COO – EE shall report to the Chairperson – Executive Education and shall be responsible for the following major activities:
The key responsibilities of the person will include:
• Develop and execute a long-term annual plan for both open enrolment and customised education programmes
• Engage CXOs/CHRO/L&D heads in conversations on enhancing their organizations’ capabilities through learning interventions
• Assess the learning needs of various sectors and share information about IIMA programs with appropriate audiences through various channels and methods including networking events, roadshows, digital, and social media promotions, etc
• Work with IIMA faculty members to design and develop innovative programmes
• Build and nurture a long-term relationship with clients and other knowledge partners
• Coordinate with the Dubai Centre of IIMA and facilitate the delivery of programmes in the Middle East region
• Develop and monitor key performance indicators of the EE team, and improve actual performance to achieve these KPIs
• Lead the annual planning activity covering revenues, expenses, manpower requirements and infrastructure requirements including procurement plan for technology, facilities and programme materials
• Drive improvements in standard operating procedures and guide the marketing and administration teams of programs.
• Lead the executive education team for creating an extraordinary experience for executive education clients.
Age: Max. 55 years as on the last date of application.
Salary & Allowances: Selected candidate will be offered a fixed-term appointment initially for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended further as per the mutual convenience. Salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidate and will be commensurate with the candidate’s profile and experience.
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE latest by August 11, 2020.