IIM Ahmedabad Head – Centre for Transportation and Logistics Recruitment 2020
IIM Ahmedabad: Indian Institute Of Management Ahmedabad The Centre for Transportation and Logistics (CTL) is looking for an experienced, academically focused Head of the centre. The CTL is a unique new research centre that will address critical transportation and logistics challenges in India through an integrated, multidisciplinary program of research, post-graduate and executive education, technology transfer, and policy advice.
The objective of the CTL is to contribute to improving the efficiency of multi-modal transportation systems and supply chain logistics, thereby promoting economic growth and fostering sustainable development. The Head of the centre will be responsible for centre development, management, and growth.
IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Total Post||Salary|
|Head – Center For Transportation Logistics||01||The selected candidate will be offered a fixed-term appointment initially for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended further as per mutual convenience. Salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidate and will be commensurate with the candidate’s profile and experience.|
Age Limit: Maximum year as on the last date of application.
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Head – Center For Transportation Logistics||M.Tech/MBA (Ph.D. preferred) from a reputed institute in India (such as IITs/IIMs/IISc) or abroad with at least 15 years of experience in the transportation and/or logistics sector or a related sector. At least five years should have been in a senior management or leadership position (equivalent to CEO).
• The candidate should have a good understanding of the transportation and logistics sector. The candidate is expected to have a growth mindset, with experience in managing teams, analytics, strategic planning, business development, and event management..
• The candidate should have excellent writing skills and extensive experience of publishing (e.g., industry reports, academic journal articles, policy briefs, etc.)
• The candidate should have good decision-making and oral communication skills, and the ability to work with different stakeholders in an academic setting
• Fundraising or business development experience will be a great value-add.
The Head – CTL shall report to and work under the supervision of the Chairperson(s) of the Centre for Transportation and Logistics. Some of the responsibilities of the position include:
1. Set up and manage the centre to meet its research, consulting, outreach, academic, and other goals
2. Understand the broader needs and current trends of the India’s transport/ logistics ecosystem and identify promising sponsored research projects for the centre
3. Develop and operationalize strategies and plans for centre development and growth
4. Conceptualize and organize international and national events such as conferences, workshops, symposia, and panels involving academics, professionals, and policymakers
5. Foster a productive culture with a sharp focus on performance and growth 6. Conduct research and prepare reports, policy briefs, etc. for various stakeholders
7. Assess and manage centre staff performance
8. Manage stakeholder/partner relations
9. Engage in fundraising, where required, to meet centre goals
10. Liaise with various administrative departments and functional areas within IIMA to accomplish various centre activities
11. Manage centre’s publication efforts including editing and publishing in appropriate formats
Always Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification & Experience.
Selection Process & How To Apply
|Selection Process||Candidates will be selected based on Qualification, Experience OR an interview.|
|How To Apply||Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
Other Important Link
|Register For Free Government Job Alert||Register Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Telegram|
|Social Media Group||Facebook / InstaGram / Twitter|