IIHT Jodhpur Diploma In Handloom Technology Admission 2020
Indian Institute Handloom Technology Jodhpur (IIHT) Invites Application for the Diploma In Handloom Technology Admission 2020.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Indian Institute Handloom Technology Jodhpur (IIHT). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
IIHT Admission 2020
- Diploma In Handloom Technology
- To be eligible for admission to first year of Diploma Course in Handlooms & Textile Technology, the candidate should have passed 10th standard Minimum 45% & Maths OR Science 50 Marks, or equivalent examination with English as a subject of study.
Note: Some Board has already introduced the system of grading in 10th Examination. As such
candidate must endorse the proof of details of marks with their application form to enable the selection
committee to prepare merit list which is prepared on the basis of marks secured in 10th examination
- The age limit for admission to first year of Diploma Course in Handlooms & Textile Technology for all the categories except SC/ST should be between 15-23 years and for SC/ST candidates it should be between 15-25 year as on 01-July of the admission year.
- The respective State Governments will follow their reservation policies for SC/ST/OBC etc.
- In addition to above, minimum 20% of the total seats allotted to the states are reserved for candidates belonging to Weavers Community. Shortfall if any will be met out from the candidates other than weaver’s community.
Documents required to fill up the admission form:
- 10th Mark list.
- Domicile Certificate of Concern State.
- Cast Certificate if applicable.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
Seat Distribution for Admission (Intake 50 Students per year of following states):
- Rajasthan – 16 Seat.
- Haryana – 07 Seat.
- Delhi – 08 Seat.
- Punjab – 03 Seat.
- Gujarat – 06 Seat.
- M.P. – 10 Seat.
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement.
- Address: Commissioner, Cottage and Village Industries, Block No. 7/1, Udyog Bhavan, GH – 4, Sector-11, Gandhinagar.
- Last Date: 15-07-2020