IGNCA Recruitment: The Indira Gandhi National Center for arts was launched on 19 November 1985 by Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 7 Research scholars, Content Designer Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Offline For this Recruitment Before the Last date of the Application 23-Feb-2023.
IGNCA Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts (IGNCA)|
|Name of the Post||Research Scholar, Content Designer|
|Number of Vacancies||7|
|Starting Date of the Application||02-02-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||23-02-2023|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
IGNCA Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of posts|
IGNCA Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidates should have completed a Diploma, Degree, or Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 45 Years.
- Rs. 55,000 – 60,000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for IGNCA Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ ignca.gov.in
- And check for the IGNCA Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Research Scholar, Content Designer Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with the required documents with self-attested, before the last date (23-Feb-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of IGNCA?
A. ignca.gov.in is the Official Website of IGNCA.
Q. What is the Full form of IGNCA?
A. Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts is the Official website of IGNCA.