IFSCA Recruitment: The International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) is an area of central Dublin and part of the CBD. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 20 Assistant Manager Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 03-Mar-2023.
IFSCA Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Starting Date of the Application||11-02-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||03-03-2023|
|Application Mode||All India|
IFSCA Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed CA, CFA, CS, ICWA, Degree, LLB, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 30 Years.
- Rs. 1,43,000/- Per Month.
- Unreserved/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- On-Line Examination, Interview.
How to Apply for the IFSCA Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ ifsca.gov.in
- And check for the IFSCA Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Assistant Manager Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (03-Mar-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of IFSCA?
A. ifsca.gov.in is the Official Website of IFSCA.
Q. What is the Full form of IFSCA?
A. International Financial Services Centres Authority is the Full form of IFSCA.