ICT Mumbai Recruitment: In Mumbai, India, the Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) is a state-funded deemed university. The institute also has campuses in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, and Jalna, Marathwada. It focuses on education and research in chemical engineering, chemical technology, and pharmacy. it has Released a notification For the Recruitment of Research Fellow Posts. all Eligible aspirants can Apply Online (By Email) For this Recruitment.
ICT Mumbai Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT Mumbai)|
|Name of the Post||Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Starting Date of the Application||13-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||27-12-2022|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
ICT Mumbai Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidates should have completed an M.Sc, M.Tech, and Ph.D. from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- As per norms
- Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
ICT Mumbai Recruitment: Application Fees
- No Application Fees are Required.
ICT Mumbai Recruitment: Selection Process
How to Apply For ICT Mumbai Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ ictmumbai.edu.in
- Also, look for ICT Mumbai Recruitment or Careers to which you intend to apply.
- Check your eligibility by opening the Research Fellow Jobs notification.
- Check the last date.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and Send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eligible candidates should submit their applications in the prescribed format to email@example.com on or before December 27, 2022, along with all required documentation.
- Interview location: Department of Polymer and Surface Engineering Conference Room
Q. What is the Full Form of ICT Mumbai?
A. Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai (ICT Mumbai) is the Full Form of ICT Mumbai.
Q. What is the address of ICT Mumbai’s official website?
A. ictmumbai.edu.in is the Official Website of ICT Mumbai.