IBPS RRB Recruitment For 8106 Post 2022, Notification Out Apply Online @ibpsonline.ibps.in: The Institute of Banking And Personal Selection Has Released Notification For 8106 Vacancies. They are seeking Candidates For Office Assistant (Clark) and Officers Scale 1,2 and 3 in different regional Rural Banks Across the all over Country.
The Exam for the Next Common Recruitment Process for, RRBs (CRP RRBs XI) For Recruitment of Group-“A”- Officers (Scale I, II and III) and Group-B- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Will be Conducted by the Institution Of banking Personnel Selection Expected in August and September 2022.
Here we are providing you all the detailed information about the IBPS RRB notification like Eligibility Criteria, Age limitation, Educational Qualification Etc. All the candidate who are Eligible and Interested in this Can Apply Online for the Recruitment.
Let’s take a look on IBPS RRB Notification In 2022 PDF.
IBPS RRB Notification 2022:
IBPS Has Released Notification On 06th June 2022 to recruit 8106 Employees. In the Notification they have Mentioned All the Details about Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Link, vacancies, Selection Process Etc. all the candidate must check the Official Notification Released by the Officials.
Here we are giving you Most of the Information Which Is Mentioned in Official Notification.
Kindly Read full Article for All the Information.
Overview of IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022:
Organization : Institute Of Banking And Personal Selection(IBPS)
Post Name : Office Assistant , Officer (Scale I, II and III)
No. Of Vacancy : 8106
Application Mode : Online
Last Day Of Application : 27th June 2022
Job Location : All Over India
Official website : https://www.ibps.in/
Post Wise Vacancy Distribution :
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) 4567
- Officer Scale I 2759
- Officer scale II (Agriculture Officer) 12
- Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer) 06
- Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager) 10
- Officer Scale II ( Law) 18
- Officer Scale II (CA) 19
- Officer Scale II (IT) 57
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer) 756
- Scale III 84
Total Vacancy : 8106
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment:
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) :
- Bachelors Degree in any Discipline from Recognized University.
- Proficiency in Local Language as Prescribed By the Participating RRBs.
- Working Knowledge of Computer.
Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager) :
- Bachelors Degree In any Discipline form Recognized University.
- Preference will be given to Candidate having Degree in Agricultural, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veternity Science, Agricultural Engineering Etc
Officer scale II (General Banking Officer/Manager) :
- Bachelors Degree in any Discipline From a Recognized University With Minimum Of 50% Marks in Aggregate.
- Preference will be given to the Candidates Having Degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Etc.
Official Scale II Specialist Officer (Manager) :
- Information Technology officer: Bachelors Degree from a Recognized university in Electronics/Communication/computer Science/ Information Technology or its Equivalent with minimum 50% Marks in aggregate. Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VC, OCP etc.
- Chartered Accountant: Certified Associate (CA) from Institute Of Chartered accountants Of India.
- Law Officer: Degree From a recognized University in Law, Minimum Marks with 50% in Aggregate.
- Treasury Manager: Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance.
- Marketing Officer: MBA in Marketing from recognized University.
- Agriculture Officer: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in Aggregate.
Officer scale III :
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
Age Limitation :
- Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager) -21 to 40 Years
- Officer Scale-II(Manager)-21 to 32 Years.
- Officer scale-I(Assistant Manager)-18 to 30 Years
- Office Assistant(Multipurpose)- 18 to 28
IBPS RRB Apply Online :
- Candidate can Go the the Official Website of IBPS Recruitment Application. Official Website Of the IBPS is https://www.ibps.in/.
IBPS RRB Application Fees :
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates Rs. 175/-
- All other Category Rs. 850/-
IBPS RRB Selection Process 2022 :
- Candidates have to give examination For the Recruitment. They have to give Primary Exam and Main exam For the Selection. No interview will be conducted for selecting Candidates for the Post Office Assistant. Selection will be Made Purely On the mark Obtain by the candidates.
Important Links :
Read Official Notification Click Here
Apply Online Office Assistant Click Here
Apply Online Scale I Click Here
Apply Online Scale II and II Click Here
Official Website Click Here
All the Candidates who are willing For Job Apply for this Recruitment. Application Acceptance is already started In Online Mode. Scan Your Required Documents and Apply for the Recruitment before the Last date 27 June 2022.